“You don’t trust me?”
August 11, 2009
Town hall meeting in Hillsboro, Missouri
“There’s nothing in the Constitution that says we should do a lot of things we have done in our government, including healthcare.”
August 31, 2009
Town hall meeting in Springfield, Missouri
- 1. OBAMA'S "CIRCLE OF FRIENDS"
- 2. TREASON IN DC
- 3. TO CONGRESS, FIVE PLEDGES
- 4. WHAT DO I KNOW . . .
- 5. RIDICULOUS BILLS
- H.R. 2454 – CAP AND TRADE
- H.R. 3200 – HEALTH CARE
- A Dunce for a Day: Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL)
- Chickens Refusing Town Hall Meetings
- Dick Durbin is a Rapist
- Laughable Quotes
- Public Health Care – The Cure All?
- Ted Kennedy’s Memorial Health Act – Different Name, Same Crappy Bill
- The Lies and Misconceptions During the Joint Session of Congress (9/9/2009)
- The White Coats are Coming, the White Coats are Coming!
- 3,106 readers (let's try for 1,000,000,000 and tell our politicians we mean business)
be a member of the TAR AND FEATHER PARTY
Subscribe in a Reader
- My Letter to AFSCME November 7, 2009As many of my union brothers and sisters are aware, AFSCME announced on Thursday for their support for Obama’s public health care option (Illinois’ largest employee union supports ‘public option,’ Bloomington, IL, Bloomington Pantagraph, November 4, 2009). Many of you also know my dislike of this bill and how much it will cost us in […]Robert Day
- How You Too Can Win a Nobel Peace Prize October 14, 2009Send this blog to your friends and relatives through your favorite social site! PDF DOWNLOAD When I first heard on the radio that Obama won the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize, I thought, “Oh. I didn’t know Saturday Night Live had their own radio show.” I mean, really. 12 days into Obama’s presidency, the committee was […]Robert Day
- Sen. Burris, Roland (D) October 9, 2009"I urge my colleagues to join me, to stand on the side of the American people and demand nothing less than the real reform of public option will provide. We must not wait another minute."Robert Day
- The White Coats are Coming, the White Coats are Coming! October 9, 2009Share this blog with your friends: PDF DOWNLOAD The president of the United States encompassed himself Tuesday with 150 doctors wearing lab coats, 150 of them who embraced the idea supporting the public health care option. But are they really looking out for our best interest or are they just another group of adorers worshiping […]Robert Day
- Queen Michelle’s Big Sacrifice October 6, 2009PDF DOWNLOAD I guess the International Olympic Committee can learn a lot about us if they just took under advisement from actor James Denton’s quote, “I think it’s important that the rest of the world know that we’re not all the same and that we don’t all have the sort of arrogance it feels like […]Robert Day